Principle of ORC system
- The low boiling point organic working fluid makes heat exchange
with the heat source through evaporator, then absorbs heat and is
evaporated to high temperature & high pressure steam.
- The high temperature & high pressure steam drives the turbine
expander & generator set for electric power generation.
- The temperature and pressure of organic steam is decreased after
- The organic steam with low temperature & pressure flows into
the cooling system to be condensed to fluid.
- The organic working fluid is pressurized by the fluid pump for next
Project evaluation, design, engineering, manufacturing,
procurement, technical supervision.
Conditions of waste heat to be suitable for ORC Power Unit:
- Waste hot water: temperature > 95°C, flow rate > 300t/h
- LP steam: temperature > 100°C, flow rate > 10t/h
- Process fluids (e.g. waste hot gasoline, diesel, etc.):
temperature > 130°C, flow rate > 80t/h
- Hot flue gas: temperature: 220 - 450°C, flow rate > 11x104Nm3/h
ORC Power System – Process Flow Sketch
Typical Completed Projects